03 Oct We’re on the lookout for a PR superstar
Account Coordinator – Corporate & Consumer PR
If you’re looking for a dynamic introduction to the worlds of corporate and consumer PR, and the chance to gain hands-on experience in a supportive team environment, then we’re the perfect launch pad for your career.
Kite and our sister agency, Sefiani, are seeking an enthusiastic communications, journalism or media graduate to join our award-winning team at the entry level position of Account Coordinator.
Sefiani Communications Group comprises two multi-award winning sister agencies – Sefiani and Kite. Kite Communications specialises in consumer PR and integrated creative communications campaigns for consumer brands. Sefiani Communications specialises in corporate PR, government relations and issues management.
What does this mean for you? It means you’ll have access to a wide range of talented communicators and specialists across both consumer and corporate PR for learning and career development opportunities.
You’re a high performer with a brilliant attitude, a passion for media and social media, and an appetite to learn. In addition to being an exceptional writer, you’re well organised, with great attention to detail and have excellent research and reporting skills. You’re proficient in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and have a professional interpersonal and communication style.
Ideally, you’ll also have a good working knowledge of the Australian media landscape and will be ready to start in early 2019 with us.
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the team in implementing successful PR campaigns and activities for clients, with oversight from an Account Manager and Account Director.
• Administration, reporting and meeting coordination/setup as required;
• Assistance with office support duties as required;
• Crafting media releases, pitches and materials, and undertaking media relations for our clients;
• Undertaking client account administration, media monitoring and reporting as required;
• Contributing ideas for client campaigns and initiatives;
• Undertaking research as requested for client and new business initiatives;
• Understanding of time management, meeting deadlines, problem solving and knowing when to seek advice;
• Attending client meetings, internal meetings and brainstorms as required
• Supporting team members across both the Sefiani and Kite teams
To apply for an Account Coordinator role with Sefiani Communications Group, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the following in your cover letter:
• Experience of working in a similar communications role or completing a communications project at your institute of study
• Attachments with 1-2 examples of your writing, which could range from published works, to blog posts and academic essays
Please be prepared to provide two independent referees.